Saturday, March 13, 2010

Someone needs a bath...

I never really understood why parents thought it was cute to take pictures of their kids with food all over their faces. It's not cute, it's just messy. Now that I'm a mom I still don't get why other parents do it because their kids still just look messy, but MY kid looks so darn cute! We got him these "biter biscuits" which are basically like a dog treat but more expensive. ZayZay's getting better at chewing solid-ish things, but his table manners and more refined eating skills could use some work.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erika said...

Where did you find the biter biscuit?? I looked at Freddy's and Albertsons but I thought maybe they stopped making them.

Jerel & Amanda said...

I don't remember. Either Target or Babies R Us. I'm pretty sure it was Babies R Us.