Thursday, March 8, 2012

Roller Skating

Our ward had a roller skating party last weekend.  I asked Zay if he'd like to go roller skating.  He had some questions first, like whether Daddy would be going, and if Daddy would help him skate (he is all about Daddy these days, he refuses to even say "I love you" to me!  If I tell him I love him, he gets all mad and yells "No.  I love DADDY!")  I assured him Daddy would help him and then he said "Maybe.  Maybe I would like rollerskating."  "Maybe" is the new word for him.  I see a commitment phobia in his future.  Anyway, we went and both kids were excited to try it, and both kids hated it so much we couldn't even get them into the rink, they just cried on the carpet.
 

1 comment:

Tammy and Mike said...

That was pretty cool when Jerel showed off his moves later on that evening. See, it is all captured here on video. (copy and paste)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLw0uJjcqK4

What I liked most about the evening is that this is the second ward activity in six months that involved a firetruck. (I think you missed that part.)