Friday, August 7, 2009

Our sweet little guy

 
What a cute little fellow! I was so excited when I woke up this morning because Isaiah had slept through the night for the first time. Wow--what a super-advanced baby we have, sleeping through the night already! I mentioned it to Jerel later and he looked at me like I was crazy and told me he had been up with the baby until 1am and really it was just ME who slept through the night, not Isaiah.

He is starting to be a little more fun--he even smiled at dad the other day while they were "going on a bike ride." This doesn't involve any actual bicycles, just Jerel pumping Isaiah's legs and talking about the bike ride they're on. I told Jerel he needs to put a helmet on Isaiah before he rides a bike, but he didn't seem too concerned.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: