Monday, December 21, 2009

Who does Isaiah look like?


Isaiah is the one in the middle. The people in the other 4 photos will remain a mystery until all the votes are counted. In the event that no one thinks he looks like me, we will have to have a recount.

For voting, put "1" in the comments if you think he looks like the mysterious person in the top left; "2" for top right; "3" for bottom left; "4" for bottom right.

UPDATE:  Trudy wins--she knew that #1 (top left) is Jerel and #4 (bottom right) is me.  FYI #2 is my dad and #3 is my uncle.  A lot of people on my side of the family think he looks like my uncle.  My sister Theresa thought that picture #1 was another picture of Isaiah thrown in as a trick, but no, that's Jerel.  Truthfully aside from his blue eyes he doesn't look a bit like me, he mostly looks like his daddy.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

greenerm said...

i think I all ready know who all the other babies are.

Jerel & Amanda said...

Rick that's impossible! How could you know what Jerel's baby pictures look like? Besides you still need to make a vote.

Erika said...

I'm going with #2.

The Shoup Bomb Diggities said...

4

trudy said...

He looks like Isaiah...how about a mix between 1 and 4

BeHappyHome said...

1, 2 and 4 :)