Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do they come any cuter than this?

We had picture day at our house today. Isaiah was the only participant, which is fine because he's cute enough for all three of us anyway! I got him this outfit the other day. I've been wanting it since the fall when I first saw it, but I waited until it went on sale for 60% off. I love the pants because they remind me of Dr. Seuss (and I have a big crush on Dr. Seuss). When Jerel saw them he said "What are those, like Dr. Seuss pants?" but strangely he didn't seem to think that was a good thing...It gets better though--the pants have a little ducky on the bum! How cute is that!

As you can see, our baby boy's getting the hang of sitting up. I think he'll really like it once he's mastered it because then he can play with toys and such. As it is now he can only play when someone's playing with him and that's never as often as he wants it to be. Don't get me wrong, he gets plenty of attention, but I do have other things to do once in a while and it will only get worse as tax season progresses. Isaiah is going to end up being a tax expert because I usually read all of my work out loud to him. I try to make is sound interesting with my voice but I think he knows it's not really all that exciting.

You can see the rest of the pictures here.

1 comment:

The Shoup Bomb Diggities said...

I LOVE that outfit! It looks Gymboree, is it?? He sure is changing fast..sitting up and all. He's a cutie!!