Sunday, September 12, 2010

Quick trip to B-town


Zay and I headed up to B-town (where I grew up) for a quick day trip on Friday.  While we were there he got his birthday presents from Tab--here he is in his new sunglasses!  When we put them on him he thinks it's hilarious and laughs while he takes them off.  I'm going to work on getting him to keep them on because his stroller doesn't have a very big shade so he has the sun in his eyes a lot on our walks.  Tab also got him this t-ball set.  So far he likes that it makes noise and plays songs.  He swings the ball around with his hand instead of the bat, which is fine with me, I'm in no hurry to teach him how to hit things with a bat!  I plan on delaying giving him weapons for as long as possible!


We also had a birthday party for my dad while I was there.  Rick smoked some meat and everyone brought some food and we had a good time! 
This is my foster-nephew Caydon. I hadn't met him before and he's been with Theresa for a couple months now so it was fun to see him. He's barely older than her youngest (about 18 months) so she's definitely busy with her "twins"!

No comments: