Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Which is worse

I've been trying to decide if it's worse when they both cry at the same time, or when they take turns. And is it worse to change two stinky diapers right in a row or to have a break in between. And what about eating, and naps. I used to think the goal was to have them on the same schedule, but now I'm thinking that may not be such a great idea after all!

I bought these coordinating, adorable rompers for the kids for Christmas. Jerel was horrified. You might have a hard time picturing mild-expressioned Jerel horrified. It looks like regular Jerel but with a slight rolling of the eyes. Apparently some people (Jerel) think Isaiah is too mature to wear rompers, and much too old to wear baby blue. Silly me, what was I thinking?! Anyway, I assured Jerel this would be the first and last time they'd match so much because I had to buy Isaiah the biggest size (18-24 month) so once he grew out of it the fun would be over. As it turns out the romper was too small for him already so I had to take it back, but not before snapping a few shots of my matching, adorable, unhappy babies!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eric and Sarah said...

I don't know the answer to those questions, but I do know that that is the cutest picture EVER. Love!