Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mother-Daughter look alikes?

Okay, she doesn't really look a bit like me.  Instead I just dress her in my clothes.  On the right is a picture of Jerel & I on our honeymoon in 2006.  On the left is Eliza wearing her new mini-dress made from my old shirt.  It looks SO cute on her!  This is one of those pieces of clothes that I've kept around long after it stopped fitting me because I just love the obnoxious brightness of it.  I've always loved bright patterns, and after marrying the ever-subdued Jerel I love them even more.  I don't do it to torture him, although it probably does.  You will all be pleased to know that the hot orange terry cloth sweatsuit I had that matched this shirt has long since been given to Goodwill (shortly after Jerel declared he would not leave the house with me if I were wearing it.)  So see, I do compromise on occasion.

No comments: