Wednesday, September 16, 2009

That's not fun.

I love Snickers. I love chocolate, I love chewy, I love crunchy, I love peanuts. Snickers has them all. I remember in Junior High we had some sort of assembly encouraging abstinence and they gave us each a Snickers bar because (at least this was the slogan back in the day): Snickers satifies the urge. But that is not the point of my posting. My point is that it makes absolutely no sense to take a delicious candy bar, shrink it down to a miniscule size--so small you barely get a taste--and then call it "fun size." I have so much experience with candy bars that I am practically an expert and I'm here to say that I find a King size snickers bar MUCH more fun than the fun size. The fun size is almost offensive. It's like the penny of candy bars--so tiny you can't do anything with it unless you have a whole bagful.

In other news, I was delighted to see a Verizon FIOS commercial today explaining that now whenever we DVR something we can play it back from our DVR players in up to 6 other rooms...because, you know, SO many people have televisions in 7 rooms of the house.

I better go, it's going to take me a while to convice Jerel he should go to the store to buy the truly fun size snickers for me...

No comments: