Thursday, July 29, 2010

Game time with Grandma


Trudy has 14 grandkids (so far) ranging from 11 months to 10 years old and while we were all staying at the house together she did a great job getting them all involved in playing games together.  Here they are playing Red Rover.  Later on they played The Candy Game, which involved trying to get a piece of candy out of the bowl using only chopsticks.  Zay wasn't too successful, but grandma helped the littler ones, and then Zay's mommy helped him by eating the candy he got.

Later that day she took 10 of them on a walk to a park, and amazingly came back with the same 10 kids--quite an accomplishment I think!

I think there are 26 family members all together, so it was a bit squishy in the 3 bedroom house, but it was fun to be with everyone.  Ryan & his family slept outside in a tent, Jerel & I got a bed thanks to my pregnancy status, Karee & her family got a room with a bed, and I'm not sure where everyone else was.  I think this was the first time I've really been glad to be pregnant because I really don't like sleeping on the floor!

No comments: